Actual therapy? Nope. This is trader therapy where we discuss what is frustrating us, where we are stuck, what we are working on, and what we are learning (sometimes the hard way).
If private coaching or mentoring costs too much, here’s a great alternative, as you can still get questions answered and find the help you seek.
Looking for a place where you can talk with other trades in a virtual meeting room environment? This is it, an interactive webinar format where we talk about trading…the good and the rough parts.
You have trading questions, we have answers.
This is multiple minds finding ways to help each other become better traders.
We share resources and encourage each other.
This is NOT about pushing a particular style of trading; it’s about gaining comradery with other traders in your shoes and gaining insights from traders who got past your sticking points.
This is a discussion. Not a lecture. It’s personal and raw talk (as much as you feel comfortable).
If you attend, you are not obligated to participate and may keep your camera off if you prefer (although if you want to show your face, that would be appreciated!).
It is open to all traders (day traders, swing traders, stocks, forex, etc). New and experienced, regardless of the strategy used.
Get insight from other traders and myself (Cory Mitchell, CMT) in an informal interactive environment.
We will avoid talking about specific trade setups; rather we will discuss the strategies and the thinking process behind the trades. If there are market conditions worth talking about, we can definitely discuss those.
I’ll always have a few tidbits to talk about, but it is also great if you come prepared with questions/issues you are having, or a cool tidbit you learned recently that you want to share. If you have a trading issue, GUARANTEED nearly every other trader in the meeting has gone through it, or is going through it now. While it may be scary to discuss what we are struggling with, that is how we start to overcome those obstacles.
The virtual meetings are:
Monday: 6 PM EST
Wednesday: 7 PM EST
Friday 5 PM EST
Attend whichever ones you can.
I may run meetings on Holidays, depending on my availability. I will notify members in advance if a meeting will be held on a Holiday.
Runtime: 60 minutes.
How to Access Trader Group Therapy (the meetings)
- Click the Add to Cart or Buy button to initiate the subscription.
- You can log in to the account and cancel the subscription at any time. No refunds (come for the month and I am sure you will get something out of it to benefit your trading). If there isn’t a meeting on a particular day, it will be made up on another day (or subscriptions will be halted if there are no meetings for the week).
- The webinar information is posted inside the Member’s area for Trader Group Therapy users. (https://tradethatswing.com/trader-group-therapy-weekly-meetings/ – accessible once you are logged in)
- Use the Google Meet links listed on the page above to access the meeting.
- Speakers and microphones (if you plan on joining the discussion) are required.
- Meetings are in English.
I look forward to seeing you in the meetings and getting to know you all!
Cory Mitchell, CMT
Full-time trader since 2005