The EURUSD Day Trading Course with Cory Mitchell, CMT teaches you how to day trade the EURUSD in 2 hours or less a day, although you can certainly trade longer if you wish
(trade EURUSD forex or EURUSD Futures).
This is a complete method for day trading forex. The course includes 20 videos and more than 11 hours of video content. Ask questions directly below the videos if you wish.
This course is specifically designed to give you all the tools and strategies you need to day trade the EURUSD. No BS, just solid methods, strategies, and information.
This forex day trading course is for you if you:
- Want to potentially make double-digit returns each month (with practice and leverage) without spending $1000s on courses and an endless stream of books. This course has it all.
- Would like to trade part-time or full-time.
- Are interested in day trading—opening and closing trades within the day. No positions are held overnight.
- Like the action and satisfaction of taking trades that typically last several minutes on average.
- Want the option to limit your trading to 1 to 2 hours per day (trade more if you wish).
- If you want to simplify: use only one timeframe, only trade the EURUSD, 4 price action patterns, no indicators. Trade what is happening NOW.
Each week and month I publish a strategy review where I post all the charts for the week and month, showing the potential trades and profit potential using the strategies covered in this course.
Here are the potential profit results for 2021, trading 1.5 to 2 hours per day:
January 2021: +63R
(If risking 1% per trade, that’s 63%)
February 2021: +78R
March 2021: +76R
April 2021: +76
May 2021: +94R
June 2021: +91R
July 2021: +67R
August 2021: +38R
September 2021: +51R
October 2021: +46R
November 2021: 48R
December 2021: 53R
These results show that there’s 20%, 30%, or more, in monthly profits out there.
(Please don’t assume everyone compounds their returns. Most professional day traders don’t, although you can if you wish. As the account grows, most day trades start withdrawing their profits, so they’re making a nice percentage return on an amount of capital that generally stays somewhat fixed at an amount they’re comfortable trading).
Chart Examples of the 4 Strategies Covered in the Forex Day Trading Course
R, on the charts, is simply a risk unit based on your personal risk tolerance. For example, if risking 1% per trade, then a 7R day means you increased your account by 7%.
If you risk 2% per trade, then a 7R day means you increased your account by 14%. If you risk 0.5% per trade, then you make 3.5% on your account on a 7R day. This is all explained in the course.
This day had 7.59% potential (risking 1% of the account per trade)
Here’s a +5% couple hours, even when the price didn’t move much.
And then lots of time we will have 1R or 2R days…which add up when there are 20 or so trading days in a month.
We will also have losing days and flat days. It WILL happen with any method. But, as discussed in the course, our biggest losing days are always kept small because we stop trading if things aren’t going our way. This means losing days can easily be recovered by a normal profitable day.
Join hundreds of other traders who are trading like this during European and US market hours.
Strategies + Mental Game
Many courses teach strategies, and so does this one.
But a strategy alone isn’t enough.
You have to be able to implement it. In the course I go through loads of examples, like the ones above, discussing context and mind frame and how to know exactly when to pounce (or hold back) before the trade happens. I discuss ways to get into the proper mind frame, and overcome hesitancy or eagerness…because entering a trade a second too early can mean a quick loss, or a second too late can mean the opportunity is gone.
This course is about getting into the right mental headspace to implement these strategies (or ANY strategy), and then keeping that mental state throughout the trading session.
We don’t need to be Buhuddas to trade, but we do need to be in complete control of our actions for the hours we’re trading. This course focuses on that AND strategies.
Here’s what you will learn in the EURUSD Day Trading Course:
- How to make money almost every day by getting into the proper mindset and executing strategies, that work, with precision…..
- Picking brokers and/or charts to trade with. Spreads and costs matter a lot when day trading.
- Learn to trade with lightning speed with MT4 or MT5 (other platforms are typically similar).
- When the strategies can be utilized (between 2 AM EST to 2 PM EST, I trade from 830 to 1030 AM EST).
- How to practice and improve.
- How to get the correct position size when making rapid decisions/trades.
- When NOT to trade – rules to keep you safe when conditions aren’t right.
- A powerful pre-trading routine to get you in a calm trading mind frame.
- 4 strategies based on common patterns. At least one or two of these patterns tends to occur every day within a 2-hour window.
- How and when to enter and exit trades (exact entry, stop loss, and profit target).
- Digging into reward/risk and how can use this ratio to improve your results.
- Tracking trades and efficiency: knowing what you’re doing well and poorly so you can improve.
- How to create your personal trading plan (helping you meet your trading and life goals).
- How to stay engaged and ready to pounce throughout your trading time.
- Exercises to improve.
- Use the approach with forex or EUR futures contracts.
Here’s a video on what’s covered as well…along with lots of trading tidbits.
How to Access the Course and Format
Purchasing the course gives you immediate access to the Member’s area for that course, where you can ask questions on videos, and stream/watch the videos any time.
Once you have paid for a course, you will immediately be able to access the course via the Member’s Area link on the Main Menu of the site. Check your email for login information (spam folder if you don’t see it).
Once in the Membership Area / My Account click on “Memberships”. Then you can click on the course, or View, to access the course.
Access the course for two full years. If you need more time, no problem. Just let us know via the Contact Us page.
Instructor: Cory Mitchell, CMT
Cory is a Charted Market Technician and has been making his living off the markets since 2005.
In 2005 Cory began his trading journey with a proprietary day trading firm. They provided capital, and his only job was to trade it and make money. In exchange, the firm took a cut of his profits. No salary, no benefits, no job security…make money or hit the road.
In an industry with less than a 5% success rate, Cory was making a living from his trading within five months, trading every day and working nights to pay the bills during that initial learning period. Once he was profitable, he traded full-time (no more day/night jobs), loving the flexibility, fun, money, and challenge that trading offers.
In 2011 Cory left the firm to trade on his own. He has extensive experience day trading stocks, ETFs, forex, and futures, as well as swing trading stocks, ETFs, and forex. Cory still actively trades and writes articles for TradeThatSwing and a select group of other prominent financial sites.
He is an avid golfer (currently a 3 handicap), rock climber, and obstacle course racer, and enjoys healthy eating when he remembers, hiking, camping, and spending time with his family.
Know someone who could benefit from this course?
Join our affiliate program and earn 35% of course sales for any people you refer. Promote the course on social media or on your website.
Shop with confidence
The course provides information on a complete method of trading that has the potential to perform very well…with practice. Each person has different expectations and different ideas on what they want their trading style to be. This course covers how I trade. That is what you are paying to see and learn. You can trade it as is, or take the elements you like and combine them with other methods.
If you are unsatisfied with the course, use the Contact page to request a refund (less credit card fees, which are typically 3-5%). Refunds are offered within 30 days of purchase.