The EURUSD Day Trading Course with Cory Mitchell, CMT teaches you how to day trade the EURUSD in 2 hours or less a day, although you can certainly trade longer if you wish
(trade EURUSD forex or EURUSD Futures).
This is a complete method for day trading. The course includes 20 videos and more than 11 hours of video content. Ask questions directly below the videos if you wish.
Are you sick of being frustrated with your forex day trading? Not making enough money? Trading is taking up too much of your time? Your method feels incomplete like you are missing something?
This course is specifically designed to give you all the tools and strategies you need to day trade the EURUSD. No BS, just solid methods, strategies, and information.
This course is for you if you:
- Want to potentially make double-digit returns each money (with practice and leverage)
- Would like to trade forex or futures part-time (side income).
- Would like to trade forex or futures full-time (main income).
- Are interested in day trading—opening and closing trades within the day. No positions are held overnight.
- Like the action and satisfaction of taking trades that typically last 5 to 15 minutes.
- Want to keep your trading isolated to a small portion of your day…and do what you want with the rest of your time.
- If you want to simplify: I use one timeframe, only trade the EURUSD, 4 price patterns, no indicators, and what happened yesterday doesn’t matter. We trade what is happening NOW when it fits our parameters.
- If you are totally new to forex trading, and know very little about it, watch the Forex Introduction Course first. If you understand how the forex market works, then you can proceed directly to this EURUSD Day Trading Course.
Each week and month I publish a strategy review where I post all the charts for the week and month, showing the potential trades and profit using the strategies covered in this course. Here are the potential profit results for 2021, trading 1.5 to 2 hours per day: August, July, June, May, April, March, February, January. These results show that there is 20%, 30%, or more, in monthly profits out there (with practice, leverage, and executing the strategies well).
Here are a few chart examples. R, on the charts, is simply a risk unit based on your personal risk tolerance. For example, if risking 1% per trade, then a 7R day means you increased your account by 7%. If you risk 2% per trade, then a 7R day means you increased your account by 14%. If you risk 0.5% per trade, then you make 3.5% on your account on a 7R day. This is all explained in the course.
This day had 7.59% potential (risking 1% of the account per trade)
Here’s another day where the account could have grown 8.06% on three trades (risking 1% of the account)
Here’s a +5% couple hours, even when the price didn’t move much.
And then lots of time we will have 1R or 2R days…which add up when there are 20 or so trading days in a month.
We will also have losing days and flat days. It WILL happen with any method. But, as discussed in the course, our biggest losing days will be less than 3R (we stop trading so we don’t lose more), which means losing days can easily be recovered by a normal profitable day.
Strategies + Mental Game
Many courses teach strategies, and so does this one. But a strategy alone isn’t enough. You have to be able to implement it. In the course I go through loads of examples, like the ones above, discussing context and mind frame and how to know exactly when to pounce (or hold back) before the trade happens. I discuss ways to get into the proper mind frame, and overcome hesitancy or eagerness…because entering a trade a second too early can mean a quick loss, or a second too late can mean the opportunity is gone.
This course is about getting into the right mental headspace to implement these strategies (or ANY strategy), and then keeping that mental state throughout the trading session.
We don’t need to be Buhuddas to trade, but we do need to be in complete control of our actions for the couple of hours we are trading. This course focuses on that AND strategies. Because without that control, all of us will sabotage even the best strategies.
Here’s what you will learn in the EURUSD Day Trading Course:
- How to make money almost every day by getting into the proper mindset and executing strategies, that work, with precision…..
- How to use this course for maximum benefit – how to structure learning and practice
- Why I trade the EURUSD and details about it
- Picking brokers and/or charts to trade with…spreads and costs matter a lot when day trading
- Learn to trade with lightning speed with MT4 or MT5 (other platforms are typically similar)
- How to set up your charts for clarity when trading
- When the strategies can be utilized (between 2 AM EST to 2 PM EST, I trade from 830 to 1030 AM EST).
- How to practice and improve (watching isn’t enough, structured practice is required to get good)
- Position sizing on the fly and using a position size calculator
- When NOT to trade – rules to keep you safe when conditions aren’t right
- A powerful pre-trading routine to get you in a calm trading mind frame
- 4 strategies based on common patterns – at least one or two of these patterns tends to occur everything within a 2-hour window
- Bringing the strategies together – dealing with real-world stuff that comes up
- Alternative trade exit methods
- Digging into reward : risk (these strategies use a 2.5 : 1 reward:risk) and how you can use it to improve
- Tracking trades and efficiency – knowing what you are doing well and poorly so you can improve
- Creating your personal trading plan (your plan for trading, so you meet your goals, aren’t stressed, and trading opens up your life instead of consuming it)
- How to stay on top of the price action all the time, so you always know what you will or won’t be doing
- Exercises to improve
- Bonus 1 (bonus videos are added over time) – Understanding EURUSD futures (can trade futures or forex using the same approach)
Here’s a video on what’s covered as well…along with lots of trading tidbits.
How to Access the Course and Format
Purchasing the course gives you immediate access to the Member’s area for that course, where you can ask questions on videos, and stream/watch the videos any time.
Once you have paid for a course, you will immediately be able to access the course via the Member’s Area link on the Main Menu of the site.
Once in the Membership Area / My Account click on “Memberships”. Then you can click on the course, or View, to access the course.
You also receive receipts in your email with a link to the My Account section. You can also use those links to access the course. This email arrives within a few minutes of purchase. If you don’t see it, check your spam folder.
You will be able to access the course for two years. If you need access after two years from purchase, use the Contact Us page to let us know and we will hook you up with more time at no charge. This is simply to keep our membership list current with people who are using, or have recently used, the membership area/courses.
Instructor: Cory Mitchell, CMT
Cory is a Charted Market Technician and has been making his living off the markets since 2005.
In 2005 Cory began his trading journey with a proprietary day trading firm. They provided capital, and his only job was to trade it and make money. In exchange, the firm took a cut of his profits. No salary, no benefits, no job security…make money or hit the road.
In an industry with less than a 5% success rate, Cory was making a living from his trading within five months, trading every day and working nights to pay the bills during that initial learning period. Once he was profitable, he traded full-time (no more day/night jobs), loving the flexibility, fun, money, and challenge that trading offers.
In 2011 Cory left the firm to trade on his own. He has extensive experience day trading stocks, ETFs, forex, and futures, as well as swing trading stocks, ETFs, and forex. Cory still actively trades and writes articles for TradeThatSwing and a select group of other prominent financial sites.
He is an avid golfer (currently a 3 handicap), rock climber, and obstacle course racer, and enjoys healthy eating when he remembers, hiking, camping, and spending time with his family.
I stand behind my course. If you aren’t satisfied, request a refund via the Contact Us page.