The Forex Swing Trading Course by Cory Mitchell, CMT teaches you how to capitalize on long-term and short-term patterns that occur in the forex market. Learn how to trade weekly charts down to the hourly charts, providing trades that last a day, to months, and everything in between. Trade on your own terms, when you have time, with patterns and strategies that present favorable reward versus risk opportunities.
This course shows you how to swing trade forex in a risk-controlled way, while also taking advantage of the many trends and potential profits that the world’s largest market (forex) offers.
No BS, just solid methods and information.
The Forex Swing Trading Course Is For You If:
- You want a single forex swing trading course that includes what you need to know to start trading in a professional way.
- You want to trade full-time or part-time. The methods covered in the course allow you to be very active or only trade when time permits. You can take trades that will last a day or trades that are likely to last a month or more.
- You don’t want to constantly watch your charts all day. You control your level of activity based on the time frame you choose.
- You want to trade with a favorable reward:risk. All the strategies make more on winning trades than they lose on losing trades.
- You like either systematic indicator-based strategies or price action-based strategies. This course has both.
What You Will Learn in the Forex Swing Trading Course
- Learn 3 powerful strategies that provide favorable risk/reward trades. Endless analysis methods or learning all sorts of technical or fundamental analysis is not required. Instead, we look for specific setups—I’ll show you what they are— where we can potentially make 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, or more, what we risk on a trade.
- The methods you will learn include weekly, daily, and hourly chart setups. Some are only traded on certain time frames, while other strategies can be traded on various time frames. This gives you the freedom to trade as actively or as passively as you wish. Trade actively if you have time, or take longer-term trades to generate potential returns in the background with minimal time required. Have multiple trades going at the same time if you wish, on different time frames, maximizing the use of your capital.
- Learn how to establish the correct position size on each trade. No more losing a bunch of money or your whole account on each trade. I show you how to determine how much currency to buy/sell based on the parameters of that particular trade.
- Learn how to make your trading work for you, creating and following a routine based on your schedule.
- Learn how to find the trade setups quickly and efficiently. Don’t be reliant on others for tips or trading signals; learn to find setups on your own based on strategies you will learn and understand.
- Learn how to profit from currency movements, as well as potentially earn daily interest in addition to capital gains. See how to find such opportunities.
- Learn how to practice the methods and then improve your own performance once you begin trading. No more tirelessly searching for more information; rather you’ll learn how to look at your own performance to see where and how you can increase profits. This is a big focus of this course. I want to make you self-sufficient, not reliant on courses, others, or me. Throughout the videos, I show how you can monitor yourself, the market, and your trading, and notice areas of improvement over time. This allows you to improve the methods and your results over time, as well as adapt to changing market conditions that inevitably occur.
- 13 detailed videos and more than 7 hours of video content.
I don’t believe in revealing a bit of information and then putting you on an endless path of purchasing more courses. I add content to the courses as common questions arise or if I find additional strategies that are working well.
Pay one price, learn a way to make another income stream, get updated content, and you can ask questions below the videos. I think that is a pretty good deal.
I spent many years perfecting these methods and I spent months making this course so that you can short-cut your learning curve and learn the method in a couple of days. Then you can start practicing and perfecting your implementation of the methods (that is what takes time).
How to Access the Course and Format
Purchasing the course gives you immediate access to the Member’s area for that course, where you can ask questions on videos, and stream/watch the videos any time.
Once you have paid for a course, you will immediately be able to access the course via the Member’s Area link on the Main Menu of the site.
Log in with your email and password. Receipts are mailed instantly, check your spam folder if you don’t see them (one may say payment is “processing” this is common. Don’t worry, the payment went through fine if you are getting the email, and you have access to the course).
Once in the Membership Area / My Account click on “Memberships”. Then you can click on the course, or View, to access the course. Access the course for 5 full years.
Instructor: Cory Mitchell, CMT
Cory is a Chartered Market Technician and has been making his living off the markets since 2005. In 2005 Cory began his trading journey with a proprietary day trading firm. They provided capital, and his only job was to trade it and make money. In exchange, the firm took a cut of his profits. No salary, no benefits, no job security…make money or hit the road. In an industry with less than a 5% success rate, Cory was making a living from his trading within five months, trading every day and working nights to pay the bills during that initial learning period. Once he was profitable, he traded full-time (no more day/night jobs), loving the flexibility, fun, money, and challenge that trading offers.
In 2011 Cory left the firm to trade on his own. He has extensive experience day trading stocks, ETFs, forex, and futures, as well as swing trading stocks, ETFs, and forex. Cory still actively trades and writes articles for TradeThatSwing and a select group of other prominent financial sites. He is an avid golfer (currently a 1 handicap), rock climber, and obstacle course racer, and enjoys healthy eating when he remembers, hiking, camping, and spending time with his family.
Shop with confidence
The course provides information on a complete method of trading that has the potential to perform very well…with practice. Each person has different expectations and different ideas on what they want their trading style to be. This course covers how I trade. That is what you are paying to see and learn. You can trade it as is, or take the elements you like and combine them with other methods. If you are unsatisfied with the course, use the Contact page to request a refund (less credit card fees, which are typically 3-5%). Refunds are offered within 30 days of purchase.